Friday, August 17, 2007

The Blog's Where It's At

Until the site is ready, which I hope will be this weekend (fingers always crossed), I'm going to communicate with you guys through the blog.

Peca is still very close to signing with the Rangers, though apparently the Islanders have made a late push. Toronto still has some interest, but no trades that they are working on seem imminent. Peca to Rangers is most likely at this point, I'm surprised it's not done. Don't expect anything on this now until Monday or Tuesday.

Forsberg to Vancouver does have some potential, though I'm not sure how much. If Forsberg could return to form, he'd answer a lot of Vancouver's problems.

This site was passed on to me through a friend, and i'm going to pass it on to you : http://www.geocities.com/capn89/

It's a list and pictures of all the revealed new NHL jerseys for next year. Some have had quite drastic changes, while the Flames one interests me the most. Tampa and San Jose both have modernized their logos, while many jerseys have yet to be revealed. I'm still excited to see the Leafs jersey, the rumours have been that their logo will be modernized, but we'll have to wait and see

Thats all for now, keep crossing your fingers, and the site will be back before we know it!