Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Carter Fools Us All

Philly, Toronto, Vancouver, LA, Detroit...these were the teams that Carter was suppose to be signing with. In the end, Columbus got him for $2.5 million. In the end it seems that money was what Carter wanted, and in the end it's what he got.

The Flyers are looking for a center at this point, and may try and prevent Calgary from getting Allison. Clarke's already pissed the league off this much, why stop now? If I'm Clarke, I use Primeau's money and offer Gionta or Martin a deal. That would make things really interesting...

Do you own a hockey blog/site? If you are interested in getting read by more people, email me at cjohnson202@hockeyleaks.com. I also want all Hockeyleaks' readers to email me with the blogs and sites they visit for their rumours. I really want to improve hockeyleaks, and I think with this informtion I can make Hockeyleaks' more fun to visit. Let me know!