Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rumours

Pitkanen to Carolina for Wallin is close im hearing. I'm also hearing that the Oilers are somehow involved in this trade, maybe with Torres.

Leafs working on deals with Washington and Nashville. Kubina is involved. Eklund confirms this.

Rangers, Sharks, Flyers seem to be final three for Drury. From what I have heard he has told the Sabres that he wont be back. Colorado is in this as well, however.

Vancouver is looking to free up Cap Space. Morrison has been offered to Washington.

Montreal continues to look for a centre. Marleau and Briere are the two they want, but are committed to getting at least one top centre before July is done.

I have set up a rumour Q & A forum in the Hockey Rumours Discussion forum. Feel free to drop by and ask me a question about a player, team or rumour. I will do my best to answer all questions.