Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Message From Our Good Friends At Versus

Versus is always one network I really have no problem promoting. I think Hockey's popularity in the states is very important, so anytime I have the opportunity to help this network out, I do. Here is a press release they have asked me to spread.

http://sinuatemedia.com/NHLRegularSeason2008-09/NHL2008-09ProductionFINAL.pdf

----

Puck tracking? That should be interesting, we all know how Fox's puck tracking turned out, here's hoping our friends at versus do a little bit better of a job.


For our US friends, make sure to tune into Versus on Thursday for a great double header. The Leafs vs. the Red Wings begins at 6:30 on Versus, while the Bruins visit the Avs at 10.

How happy are you that the puck is about to drop in North America!