Friday, October 10, 2008

Night Of Upsets + PPFL Information

What a night of hockey we had last night!

I knew the Sharks and Bruins would win, but how about those Leafs and Canucks!? Could they be the two sleeper teams to watch this year. Both team outworked teams that were more skilled then them. With that said, big tests await both teams this weekend.

The Leafs hold their home opener tomorrow night against Montreal (I will be in attendance!)

The Canucks go on the road to take on the Flames. I'm sure the Flames will be looking for revenege.

For those Habs fans, they open their season tonight against Buffalo. Hopefully the Sabres tire them out, and my Leafs can make it 2-0 tomorrow night! I love hockey.

Game of the night? Let's go with Chicago @ NYR. The Blackhawks have so much to prove, and I love this young team. The Rangers are already 2-0, and will look to make it 3-0 at their home opener! 7 PM game time.

-----

For those in the PPFL, standings can be found at

http://www.onlinepools.com

Pool Login : 84712
Pool Password : crosby

BlueLeafs currently has the early lead, but I'm only three back!

----

Make sure to check Hockeyleaks.com for all the latest news and rumours. Also, now that the season's back, we are your one stop for all standings and stats, and of coarse our famous rookie race stats column! 5 Way tie for first, this calder race is going to be one for the ages...I'm calling it now.