Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rumours, Rumours, Rumours

Hockeyleaks has been always best known for their rumours. Over the last six months, we've kind of gone away from that, focussing on opinion and news. Well my friends, I am happy to say that the rumours return starting today. My life has been very busy and I haven't had the time to research the latest rumours. I could have made ones up, or given out half-assed rumours (see Eklund), but that's just not who I am. I only post rumours that I am confident in, and while 99% of discussed deals do not go down, I can guarentee you that at least 80% of the rumours you read here have been discussed by NHL personel. The other 20% is the hearsay that is thrown around to throw us all off, and nobody can avoid that.

So check the rumour mill today, tomorrow, and every day after that, because the rumours are back!

The big rumour of the day? Sundin to NYR, Gomez to the Canucks. Check the rumour mill for exact details.

AND PLEASE, reply to each days rumours with your thoughts and comments. When I post rumours and nobody responds, it's discouraging! So let's step up and take back our place in the rumour world!