Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holidays To Everyone

First off, I must apologize for this blog/site not being updated over the last few days. A combination of A LOT of shopping, and a few problems with both myself and Yick's computers, do not equal a lot of work getting done around here. A few new articles written by our writers are posted in the forums, so please check that out.

As for rumours, there isn't much out there, as this is the holiday season, and the rosters are frozen. Chicago is apparently looking at a few players on the Islanders, but it is not known who they are looking at. The Leafs are apparently trying to see what they could get for Belfour if they did decide to trade him.

Thats really all I have to say today. Everyone please have a safe and happy holidays. I will be away for the next few days, but once this whole holiday craze has died down, daily updates will return, and we're working on a few great surprises for the site for the start of 06'. I'll see you in a few days, and email me at cjohnson202@hockeyleaks.com with any comments or questions. Holiday wishes are always welcome ;). Enjoy the time with your families, and the few days off work!