Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Something Is About To Go Down...

I am hearing a loud rumbling this morning that something big is about to go down involving Colorado. Colorado has called up goaltender Vitaly Kolesnik for tonight's game, which is odd because neither Aebisher or Budaj are injured. Could Luongo be on his way to Colorado? Something is up and I will try to stay on top of it.

CBS Sportsline is now the second source saying Glen Murray to Toronto for Antropov and Klee. If that happened, Murray would only add an extra 1.1 million to Toronto's salary, which would keep them under the cap.

There was a rumour late last night that Richards or Carter and Philly goalie could be off to Florida for Roberto Luongo, but don't believe this one. The Flyers really like the youth they have, and after dealing Sharp, they don't plan on dealing another young center.

I know my email service that sends the blog out has not been working, and I cannot seem to fix it. I am working on getting a new mailing list set up, so look for that in the next few days. You will have to re-sign up for this one, as the last one just doesn't want to work.

We added a few writers to our team yesterday, and I look forward to reading all of their stuff. Keep checking back for their articles! Email me at cjohnson202@hockeyleaks.com if you wish to write for us, or you want to leave me a comment or question. Have a great Wednesday everyone. The Bruins visit the Avalanche in tonight's game of the night...it could be interesting, especially if the Avs swing a deal...