Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hockeyleaks News and Notes

This morning I woke up and decided, "Hockeyleaks needs a change". At first, I thought about re-designing the entire site, but frankly, I don't have design skills, and I would make the site very ugly. So I did what I do best, and thats change the site slightly. Now, when you go to Hockeyleaks.com, you will notice that where the fantasy standings were before, is now a linked list of all our columnists, making it easier for you to read all of our articles (which I suggest you do, we have some very talented people at Hockeyleaks). Also added today is the much anticipated "Free Agent Tracker 06'". A big thank you to Cdog for this page, as he worked very hard to make sure it was perfect! On this page, you will see a complete list of every teams group II and group III free agents. This is sure to be one of the most popular pages as we head into the offseason, which in case you didn't know, is my favourite (and busiest!) time of year.

So thats what I've added today, tomorrow, you will find brand new Power Rankings! Also, here at hockeyleaks we are always looking to add to our staff. Currently, I would really like to add a whole slew of new forum moderators, one per NHL team forum! If you would like to mod one of the team forums, please email me and we can work something out. I am also looking for a new fantasy writer, who would be in charge of writing a fantasy column (example would be a Hot and Cold list) every week or two. Finally, we're always looking for more columnists, so please, if you are interested in any of those three positions please contact me at cjohnson202@hockeyleaks.com.

Some NHL notes? Well, the rumour mill is still updated daily, so check that out for all your latest NHL rumours, including off season rumours, and what didn't happen at the deadline. Also, Ed Belfour will miss at least the next week with a back problem, Tellqvist will likely play tonight and Saturday, with Aubin maybe playing on Sunday against Pittsburgh. Hockeyleaks.com...go there now!