Monday, September 15, 2008

Help Me, Help You...

Make sure to check out the rumour mill for a few of the latest rumours...more will be added in the next 24 hours...

I was contacted by a poker company about an affiliate deal, and while I am not a fan of most affiliates, I have tested this one out and I like it thus fas. I am asking that you give them a try, it's absolutely free, plus you will get money in return. This site is offering you $150 to play poker with online (obviously you have to play it before you can withdraw it). If you sign up with my link, Hockeyleaks.com will make $10 for every sign up. I want to put this money towards both the hockey pools (yes, I want to add a prize to the FREE yahoo pool, so email me if you want one of the few remaining spots). So please give this link a try, especially if you are in one of the two pools, because this money will go right back to you! The more sign ups, the more places I can pay. This should also be motivation to sign up for the PPFL if you haven't yet already...

This process took me about 3-5 minutes to complete, so it's really fast, and I'm already playing with the free money they've provided...so it really is a win for everyone.

http://leetpoker.com/index.php?uid=NDk=