Friday, June 16, 2006

Legace To Toronto?

If you haven't seen my UFA predictions on the new site, make sure to check them out. One prediction I made was Legace to Toronto, and wow are these rumours really heating up. The Leafs do not want to trade to get a goalie, as the price of a goalie this offseason will be high (and you'll see that first hand this year at the draft I believe). The Leafs have internally been talking about the possibility of getting Legace, and having him split time with Aubin. 75% Legace, 25% Aubin. This is a story to watch as we approach July 1st.

I just did an interview with AOL.com's draft site, it will be up soon I am sure, and I will direct you there once it is. Also, I will be back on Blueline on the June 30th show with the official offseason preview, so make sure to look for that!!

Finally make sure you check out and register for the hockeyleaks.com. Registration is free, and will allow you to read and post comments on all news stories. Registered users will also be able to submit their own news storys and links. Not all submissions will be used, but we try to use as many as possible! Make sure to vote in our poll as well, which already has over 100 votes! The site had great numbers yesterday, so keep it up everyone! Enjoy your Friday!