Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oilers Stay Alive!

Pisani may be the best free agent available come July 1st. He'll stay in Edmonton, why would he leave?

Several sources across the internet are saying Pat Quinn will be named the head coach of the Vancouver Canucks tomorrow. I have heard the Canucks will name their coach tomorrow, but the name I've heard is Vignault. Habsheid is also getting a lot of attention as well. We'll have to wait and see...

Speaking of tomorrow, the brand new Hockeyleaks.com will launch tomorrow. Probably late afternoon, say around 4 PM? Maybe earlier, maybe later, so keep checking back!

Finally, I never commented on the Devils hiring Julien. I don't like this choice, as I think there were much better guys out there for this job. I think this officially ends Elias' stay in New Jersey...Toronto bound? I'd like to think so