Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Roenick To Canada?

Good Ol' JR would like to play in Canada next season, and is willing to take less than 2.5 million to do so. Check out the poll on Hockeyleaks.com and vote for which city you think will land him.

As I reported first on Hockeyleaks.com last night, Lidstrom is closing in on a deal with Detroit. I'm hearing three years/20 million. Could be announced as early as today.

As I reported yesterday, Dave Lewis will be named the next coach of the Bruins. You have to wonder, where does this leave Pat Quinn?

Patrick Roy, Dick Duff, Herb Brooks, and Harley Hotchkiss will enter the Hall Of Fame this year, after being selected today. Where's Gilmour and Bure?

Five finalists for Pronger are Anaheim, Toronto, St. Louis, NYR and Florida. I've heard every player on every team mentioned in trade talks, so I'm not even going to get into this.

Even though Jovo is saying he wants to re-sign in Vancouver, he's still going to Florida, probably this weekend.

Thats all for now, I've had to get up at 5:30 all week, and have to again tomorrow, not to mention a very important dinner meeting tonight, so I think I'm going to have a nap. Remember to register at Hockeyleaks.com, so you can submit your own news stories, articles, and web links. If you want to be in our links section, simply log in at Hockeyleaks.com and click "submit weblink". If you would like to advertise your site or blog on the hockeyleaks.com main page, contact me at cjohnson202@hockeyleaks.com. We have really cheap rates to get your site on our front page! Thanks for everything everyone, we're back averaging over 120 000 hits per day again, and it's on the rise!