Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hockeyleaks.com Expanding

Hockeyleaks.com is about to enter it's fourth year of being a website. Hockeyleaks.com was started by me in 2005 during the lock-out, and I've continued to run it mostly on my own since then (though some people have contributed greatly over the years and I have appreciated every second of it). As we enter the 2008 Offseason, I am looking to expand Hockeyleaks.com even further. This year, Hockeyleaks. com will have it's first ever mock draft. We will introduce what should be the most fantasy game on the internet. We will cover the 2008 UFA class closer than ever before.

With that said, I am looking for a little help. I am looking for someone who can help me possibly update the site during the summer months. Summer is a very busy time for me, with regular work as well as a week vacation I usually take in early July. I am looking for someone who would be willing to volunteer their time (though if I am able to land any advertising deals I would be willing to give something back) for times when I am unable to update the site. I am looking for someone with some HTML, Microsoft Frontpage and FTP experience, and for someone who is a regular hockeyleaks reader, and who has talked to me via email, the forums or messenger in the past. As time moves forward, so will Hockeyleaks.com, and I am excited for what lies ahead for this website.