Thursday, July 24, 2008

700th Blog Post....

Well this is the 700th blog post made by me, well not really. We were hacked after like 150 blog posts on hockeyleaks.blogspot.com, and now we've had 700 more on hockey-leaks.blogspot.com. Either way, I feel sorry for all of you who have had to read almost 1000 of my blogs...on to the news

Sundin to make decision on August 1st? The news will tell you Vancouver. Eklund is telling you Montreal...so it's only fitting I'll tell you Toronto. I've heard that Sundin will not choose Vancouver because he knows this isnt a playoff team, and to leave the Leafs for a non-playoff team would make him look awful. It's down to the Toronto and Montreal, and in the end I believe he will not have it in his heart to leave the city of Toronto...

You'll hear a lot about Glen Murray going to San Jose, but I'm not sold on it. I think he may end up back in LA. The Kings management are very interested i've been told, as they think he'd be great for the young players.

Kubina's trade window is quickly closing....if McCabe can't be dealt soon, the Leafs will really step up their Kubina shopping...

thats all for now, the new site is probably just days away. The server change will happen before sunday, and once that occurs, thats when the fun arrives!