Sunday, January 22, 2006

Big Changes Coming

Two to Four new sections will hit Hockeyleaks.com today! I don't know what has gotten into me, but I just want to keep improving this site!! We had the most hits on the site yesterday since October, which is amazing! Hopefully these new sections will improve our hits even more! Here are the rumours I have so far this morning, straight from our new "rumours" section which will be up sometime today. I will post a new blog when everything is complete.

- If Olli Jokinen is not re-signed by the Panthers by the trade deadline, he is likely to be dealt. Possible Destinations : Edmonton, Calgary

- Curtis Joseph will likely be traded by the trade deadline. Toronto, Edmonton, Colorado, and Vancouver are possible destinations.

- Jason Allison to Boston is still a possibility. Brian Leetch and Sergei Samsonov are two possible players going the other way