Monday, January 30, 2006

Power Play Fantasy League

Updated Standings are up, so check out Hockeyleaks.com for complete standings update!! Also, rumours, injuries, etc have been updated, as they are every single day!

I'm off to Toronto in a few hours to speak with a few people, and hopefully get to the bottom of a few off the record rumours I've been hearing. I'll be sending any updates I get back to either Yick or Cdog, so check the rumours page today often, as a lot of things could break today.

Sergei Gonchar is really being shopped hard, as the Pens really want to get rid of his 3.5 mil/per season contract. If Gonchar can play like he did in Washington, I think he's worth his contract, and could be had at a pretty cheap price for Pittsburgh. Teams I'm hearing are Buffalo, San Jose and Minnesota.