Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sutter To Islanders (e5)

Ok, so I had to add the "e" rating, as even I get bored! But anyways, it appears that sometime between now, and the start of next season, Brent Sutter will leave his Red Deer Rebels and join the New York Islanders as both the Coach and General Manager. How did Milbury last this long? When you look at the talent he's traded away, and you look at what's come to New York in return, he would have been fired much earlier by any other team. That being said, I don't think he'll be unemployed too long.

Not much on the rumour front tonight, maybe the calm before the storm? I hope so, as nothing is more fun than reporting on big trades. Don't forget about Owen Nolan, he's not too far away from returning.

The new site is in development, and we're making pretty good idea process. Power Rankings for January 12th are up at hockeyleaks.com, so check it out! Our numbers are back up, and we haven't been getting this many daily hits since the summer, which is good news for us, and the more hits we get, the more I want to work on the site and the more I want to improve it. So keep checking us out! We are looking for new writers, so email me at cjohnson202@hockeyleaks.com. I know before it took forever to get your articles up, but with Cdog helping us out so much, everything has been going up in the same day we receive things. I want to thank Cdog for all the work he's done for us, he's been a great addition, and will continue to be as we all move forward. Have a good night everyone! Don't forget to join the forums if you haven't, we're up to over 700 members!