Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jan Bulis

Four goals tonight make him look very good to Washington and Chicago, two teams very interested in the winger. Though all you Habs fans do not think he'll be dealt, there is a very good chance he will be, especially with nights like that.

The Flames have placed Sauve on waivers, one day after he started a fight with Colorado goalie (and former teammate) David Aebisher. Vancouver i'm sure would welcome him? Chicago is another team I could see claiming him.

I still somehow think Sundin could be traded, and I still feel Vancouver would be the perfect fit. Bertuzzi for Sundin? Makes sense to me...

How about Pittsburgh's 8-1 win over Washington? Sure it's only Washington, but it's the first positive thing out of Pittsburgh in awhile.

I bought a new cell phone today, one of those phones with TV on it. I must comment and say that being able to watch NHL highlights on my phone is terrific! The picture and sound quality are great, and it lets me watch highlights any time I want, as many times as I want! If you've been thinking about getting a TV-phone, do it!

Keep checking the site as often as you all have been! We're around 14 000 hits today, which is up about 1o 000 from a week ago! 60 000 hits in the last five days! I can't believe it, and our numbers keep on increasing. Remember, go to hockeyleaks.com/join.html to join the mailing list. To contact me with any questions or comments, email me at cjohnson202@hockeyleaks.com.