Thursday, January 05, 2006

In Repair

Well my computer is about half fixed. Everything works but Internet Explorer, so I've loaded firefox for the time being. I have thrown another harddrive in my computer, so I plan on formatting my old one soon, but first I have to transfer all my important data, so thats a few days away from being complete. For now, I'll continue to work with Firefox, so spare with us as we continue to try to get back to normal.

Alexander Mogilny remains on waivers at this moment, and I'm being told he may not get claimed, as teams would rather make a deal with the Devils where they could give the Devils a little salary back. Buffalo, Toronto, and Ottawa are the three teams I am hearing, while this morning I've heard Phoenix from several sources.

Canada plays Russia tonight, so everyone should check that game out, even if your not Canadian or Russian. If Canada wins, Justin Pogge (A Toronto Maple Leaf draft pick) should win the MVP of the tournament.

Things are about to get ugly in Montreal, and I'm hearing something big is about to go down. It doesn't look like a coaching change will happen, but a player trade is very likely. Nobody is safe in Montreal right now, not even Theodore...Pierre Lacroix knows this, and is trying hard to swing a deal to obtain the netminder. Milan Hejduk could go the other way.

The Leafs are shopping for a defenseman, and when they are 100% healthy, they will have a lot to work with. The Leafs are currently on a 6-game winning streak, and that has been without Lindros, Allison, Antropov, Colaiacovo (partially), and Steen (partially). Wilm, Pohl and Czercawski have all played well enough to prove they can be solid NHLers, which means Toronto has a lot of decisions to make in the next 14 days. Gonchar, Witt and B.Jackman are names I've heard over the last 48 hours.

Thats all for now, back to trying to fix my broken computer. Have a good day everyone. I've really enjoyed all the emails over the last few days, and I've responded to them all. Please contact me at cjohnson202@hockeyleaks.com with any questions or comments.