Sunday, February 24, 2008

Predictions Time...Chat Tonight

First of all, chat tonight at 9 PM EST. It will be the final chat before Tuesday, as I am out most of monday unfortunatly. I will update the site in the next half hour, so for all the latest rumours check the rumour mill within that time span. Hockeyleaks.com's trade deadline coverage will start at 8 am on Monday, in the chat, on the forums, and full site updates. Make sure to be here!

Here are my predictions on where I think people will go. These come from a mix of things I've heard, as well as some personal opinion and knowledge. I'll probably get them all wrong, as so much will change from here until Tuesday. If one team misses out on a player, everything changes, meaning there is really no way of knowing who will go where until it happens. With that said, here is how I think things would go down at this very second.


Mats Sundin - Anaheim
Marian Hossa - San Jose
Brad Richards - Vancouver
Olli Jokinen - Montreal
Brian Campbell - San jose
Dan Boyle - Re-signs in Tampa
Vaclav Prospal - Detroit
Bryan McCabe - NYR
Peter Forsberg - Philly
J.M Liles - Carolina
Patrick Marleau - Atlanta
Alex Tanguay - Ottawa
Brad Stuart - Detroit
Barrett Jackman - Calgary
Rob Blake - Colorado
Ruslan Fedotenko - Detroit
Miroslav Satan - Dallas


So there we go, things can and will change by Tuesday, but that is how I see things shaping out. A lot of talk still about Sundin and whether or not he will waive. A lot of people are unsure, but I am pretty confident he wil waive his NTC and go somewhere else to better the teams future. Then again, I'm a Leaf fan and thats what I want, so we'll see what happens.

More as the day progresses, see you in chat tonight