Monday, February 25, 2008

Tomorrow....

The Sundin fallout is bigger than I ever expected.

Fletcher is shopping the hell out of McCabe, hoping to get as big as a return as he can. With Sundin staying, guys like Antropov, Ponikarovsky, Stajan, etc are more in play than ever. Fletcher still will be one of the busiest GMs come Tuesday.

I'd be shocked if both Jokinen and Richards were not dealt. Richards to Anaheim is very possible, though Anaheim would have to dump considerable salary somewhere for that to happen. Montreal and Minnesota lead Jokinen.

Rumours continue to circulate that Forsberg is coming back to Philly today or tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it...

Bruins have considerable interest in the human band-aid (aka Havlat)

Check the Rumour Mill for all the other rumours. I unfortunatly am unavailable pretty much all of today. Tomorrow, however, I'm yours from 8 am until 4 or 5 pm. Be here in the chat and forums, we'll be talking deals all day.

Christmas is tomorrow, who's excited?