Thursday, August 24, 2006

Habs/Wings/Flyers Deal?

This was sent to me from a reader

"I have a very close bond with a member inside of the Montreal Canadiens organization and they have informed me of a blockbuster deal that is going to occour on Monday August 28th,2006. The deal involves 3 teams: Montreal,Philadelphia, Detroit. To Montreal will be headed Simon Gagne . To Detroit will be headed R.J Umberger, Nikos Dimitrakos and Mike Ribeiro. To Philadelphia will be headed Sheldon Souray and Josh Langfeld as well as Montreal's 2nd round pick in the 2008 entry draft. Mike Ribeiro is going to replace J.P Dumont as the Detroit Red Wings have dropped out of the runing for him lately. Detroit has also shown interest in Dimitrakos previously."

This was just sent in, anyone could have sent, but I felt like I should post it so you all can speculate :)