Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm Still Alive...

Sorry for the lack of updates. As some of you know I am moving to Toronto a week today so I have been busy, not to mention I have been forced to get up very early each day this week, so I have been sleeping more than usual during the afternoon. The one day I was available, I had an eye doctors appointment, and his drops blinded me for several hours, so it's been that kind of week for me. Here is the latest...

We'll start with Dumont. It came out yesterday that Dumont was not going to Montreal, but I have sources telling me the opposite still. Montreal is still very likely to land Dumont, while Colorado, Detroit and Philadelphia are also in this mix as well.

Brian Leetch, from a good source, is talking to the Oilers but it is doubtfull he will land with a western team. St. Louis is another team he's been rumoured to sign with, but I can tell you that isn't going to happen either. The Rangers are still talking to him, as are the Ottawa Senators.

Jason Allison is talking deeply with Washington, while Carolina is another team that does have interest as well.

Nothing new on the never-ending Anson Carter Saga...

Finally make sure to check out the Fantay Page on Hockeyleaks.com, as our new Fantasy Writer Rye has completed his first fantasy preview. In this article he looks at the 10 best and 10 worst moves of this offseason. He also takes a look at the top ten "sleeper" moves made. Make sure to check those out. Also, Power Rankings will return first week in September, once I am all moved in and set up!