Monday, January 08, 2007

Habs Looking For A Centre

The Habs are actively trying to find a #1 or at least a #2 centre as we head towards the deadline. While names like Allison and Federov have come up in the past, I can confirm the Habs have called LA regarding Michael Cammalleri. The Kings are not interested in dealing him, but I'm hearing if the price is right, they'd part with him. That being said, I am hearing that price may be one of Huet or Price, two players Montreal is not interested in dealing.

Trade in the NHL today, it's a big one! Well, not really, but head over to Hockeyleaks.com's TradeLeaks section to check it out, as well as view my thoughts on it.

Finally, The Rumour Mill has been updated today, as it is most days, sometimes twice a day, so make sure to keep an eye on it every couple of hours. Also, we have a brand new columnist, who has taken a look at the Canucks in his first article. The Fantasy section has also been updated, so you poolies make sure to check it out to find out how to get the advantage in your hockey pool.

For Hockeyleaks.com, I'm Corey Johnson (I think I've always wanted to say that).

More later if something breaks