Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Carter, Cujo Find Homes

Curtis Joseph is a Coyote. It's a one year deal, and a great pick up for the dogs. Joseph really could make this team a playoff team, and I think the Coyotes will be a fun team to watch this season. Anson Carter is going to sign with the Vancouver Canucks. It will be a one year deal worth 1 million dollars. This will piss a lot of Leaf fans off. According to the Ottawa Sun, Curtis Leschyshyn has signed a one year deal with Colorado.

Not many rumours this morning, but the one I am hearing quite loudly is Selanne joining Koivu in Montreal. I mentioned this a few days ago, and since then I've been hearing it more and more. He's always wanted to play with Koivu, so this could be interesting. I am hearing Mike Dunham linked to LA. The Devils are extremely close to the cap now with the signing of Mogilny, which means Stevens will not be back with the club. If he's healthy, he is, in my opinion, the biggest free agent left on the market. More later...