Friday, August 26, 2005

Not Much Today

Well today has been slow, though I did just recieve some interesting. Apparently, and I cannot confirm this, but earlier tonight sportsnet.ca listed the following trade. They took it off after about 5 minutes.

To Toronto : Kronvall, Zetterberg
To Detroit : Coliacavo, Kaberle, Antropov

Like I said, I don't know how much truth this rumour has to it, but I thought I should pass it on.
UPDATE : Hockey Leaks' own Yick can confirm that sportsnet did have this deal on it's website earlier today.

Ilya Kovalchuk next to leave Atlanta? Not likely, but Atlanta definatly would be very close the cap with signing him. DiPietro is apparently also being shopped. New Jersey is likely so start shedding some salary starting early next week. Unfortunatly this is all I have for now, hopefully something happens later tonight, or early tomorrow.

Power Rankings for today are up in the Power Rankings forum. I also remind you to check out the Hockey auctions section. Remember, 100% of money made off hockey items goes into making the new site. ONE spot left to join the second fantasy leauge. Email me at hockeyleaks@hotmail.com if you want to join it, become a writer for the new site, or have any questions or comments about the site.