Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Quick Update

After a day where I bought a signed Coliacavo hockey puck (no, you won't see this on Hockey Auctions), and enjoying a Jays game where they got pounded, I am left with a horrible migrane, so I will keep this very short.

Ovechkin has signed with Washington. Three yeal deal, this means he will play in the NHL this season. Messier is expected to make his decision about his future in the next week or so. Bondra is still likely to Washington, but has anyone gone where they were suppose to? Kovalev, a for sure Pen, is still a Hab. Foote, a for sure Maple Leaf, went to Columbus. Don't forget Kariya, who was suppose to go anywhere but Nashville, and look what happens. I have a feeling Toronto or Boston jump into this and make things interesting.

Third fantasy hockey league is up. Hockeyleaks@hotmail.com if you want in. All invitations for those who already emailed have been sent out. If you didn't get one, re-email me. See you in the morning, I really need to sleep.