Sunday, September 11, 2005

Another Late Night Update

Steve Thomas will attend Leafs training camp, putting to rest the rumours that he signed with Detroit. Several rumours sites have the Leafs making a possible pitch for Gaborik. Still hearing Marchment to New Jersey, though I heard Pittsburgh also has interest in him. Leafs currently lead the rookie tournament, they are 3-0.

I played a game of NHL 06 tonight, I was the Leafs against the Sens. I won 7-4. Lindros(2), Czercawski(2), Wellwood, Allison, and Sundin scored for Toronto, while Heatley(2), Havlat and Alfreddson answered for Ottawa. The game is pretty good, with pretty good music. I will hopefully get a chance to take NHL 2k6 for a test run early next week, then I will post which one you should go out and buy. Unfortunatly because my mod-chip does not let me go online, I cannot run any online leagues. Feel free to set your own up in the forums. Thats all for tonight, see you all tomorrow!