Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tiny Update

These updates are getting smaller and smaller. The Leafs have signed defenseman Brad Brown to a one year contract, I'm going to assume for 45,000 or 500,000. This signing strikes a lot of people as odd, and many feel a trade is in the works. I've heard Berg and Klee's names, for another defenseman or winger.

Messier is likely to retire sometime this week. I hope he signs with the Oilers, but it doesn't look good right now. I am hearing Brian Marchment may sign with New Jersey. The Leafs apparently have moderate interest at Scott Young, and he may be another player invited to training camp. Adam Deadmarsh MAY be healthy enough to start the season, but I doubt it. Once again, I've heard Toronto, but I've heard Colorado is very interested if he's healthy.

Thats all for now, I'm off to rent NHL 2006 and take it for a test spin. Email - hockeyleaks@hotmail.com with any questions or comments