Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hello World

Still no internet for me, hopefully it returns soon. Jason York will play in a Swiss League, but his contract has an out clause if an NHL team decides they want him. Darby Hendrickson has signed with an Austrian team. Steve Shields is trying out for Anahiem, though I would put money on him not making the team, maybe the AHL, but not the Ducks.

I got an email today saying a deal between Toronto and Calgary was close. Antropov for Kobasew, but don't count on it. The Devils have until Oct. 4 at 5pm to clear 1.7 mil in cap room, not Oct.1 as I reported yesterday.

Lots of emails for possible writers, keep emailing me if your interested. Also, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. We are still thinking of having a pay to play fantasy league, with prizes, so email me if you are interested. The season is two weeks away, I can't wait!