Sunday, September 04, 2005

Fantasy League 3 Update

A team dropped out last minute, and yahoo will not let me hold the draft tonight, even though we found a 20th team. Unfortunatly, we had to re-schedual the draft for tomorrow morning at 11:45 am EST. If you cannot make it, PLEASE pre-rank your teams and make use of the feature that allows you to not pick players. It is called the exclude feature. Make sure you exclude guys like Elias and Nolan. I am very sorry for this, but it's not my fault. See whoever can make it tomorrow morning at 11:45 EST.

Few rumours to throw at you tonight. First, Jay Bouwmeester, Kristian Huselius, and a 2nd round drafat pick for Ed Jovanovski and Matt Cooke. Obviously there isn't much to this, but you never know. Secondly, Luongo, Boumeester and Hagman to Edmonton for Jason Smith, Shawn Horcoff, Jussi Marrkkennen, and a pick. Both are rumours and should be taken with the smallest grain of salt. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some better rumours, and for those in tomorrow's draft, I will announce to them who our first Q & A session will be. The rest of you will find out shortly after when I am emailed back the answers to my questions.