Thursday, October 13, 2005

Boynton Signs With Boston

Will he be traded? Doubtful, but Eklund did bring up an interesting possibility. What about Witt and something, for Boynton. I don't think Boynton will be dealt, but I do believe Witt will be dealt. Don't be surprised if Semin is packaged with Witt. By the way, Boynton's deal is a one year deal worth 1.75 million.

With Atlanta short on goaltending, they make go out and attempt to get Noranen or Biron from Buffalo, or possibly Prusek from Columbus. A few big games in the NHL tonight. The one I am most looking forward to is Nashville and Phoenix. Kariya had a big night last night, scoring a goal and adding two assists. Him and Sullivan will both have to continue to play if Nashville wants to succeed.

Calgary hopes to turn things around tonight when they face Dallas. Don't forget to make all your game predictions in the forums! I continue to struggle, having one of the worst records. Too many surprise teams for me liking. Finally, my first article for Lifeofsports.com is up, and can be found here : http://www.lifeofsports.com/featured_news.php?Featured_news=305. A similar article, as well as an update to the fantasy page, and my new power rankings. Check hockeyleaks.com frequently tonight to read all the updates!