Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bret Hull Retires

Brett Hull will announce his retirement at 8 pm tonight. After a rough start in Phoenix for the veteran forward, he has decided to call it quits after 1,269 games. Hull scored 741 goals and 650 assists for 1,391 points. Phoenix plays Detroit tonight, Hull will not be in the lineup. Hull played the last few seasons in Detroit.

Joe Thorton will not be in the lineup for Boston tonight.

How about some trade rumours? The Rangers may be talking to the Caps about trading Lundmark to Washington for Alexander Semin. The Rangers are unhappy with Lundmarks play, and Semin has had a lot of problems with Washington.

A rumour from code : Daze could be on his way to Montreal...I don't believe this one at all. Why would a young team like the Habs be interested in an injury prone Eric Daze. Code also said Pat Quinn is on a short leash, which makes sense since he just got a new contract...

Andy Sutton was suspended for four games after driving Darcy Tucker's face into the glass last night. I played proline again today, and I've won two straight nights. Since I've been so lucky the last two nights, I will share my picks with you. Take Nashville, Philly and NYR tonight...you'll win 8.20 on a $2 bet...it's not my fault if I'm wrong.

Enjoy the games. Game of the night may just be Toronto and Montreal, but to tribute Bret Hull, everyone watch Phoenix and Detroit, that should be a good game.