Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Oct. 5, What A Beautiful Day!

It's finally here, isn't it? It doesn't seem real, but hockey is finally wait, and I must tell you, I've had a smile on my face all day. I cannot wait until 7 tonight, with so many great games to watch, it's going to be amazing. A few game day notes for you...

Carlo Colaiacovo will start on defense for Toronto tonight. The 6 D for Toronto will be McCabe, Kaberle, Khavanov, Wozneiwski, Berg and Colaiacovo. I find it funny how sportsnet had posted the fact that Allison shaved his beard off, because that is just huge news!

Marian Gaborik is out for Minnesota tonight, and Vaclav Varada is out for Ottawa tonight. Rhett Warrener was questionable for tonight's game, but he will play.

All the Power Play Fantasy League team information should be up tonight, but remember, the stats will only be updated 1-3 times a week. Expect the first update to come this weekend. Our standings on the main page will be updated daily, so make sure to set us as your homepage! Have a great night, and watch as many games as you can! If you do attend again, feel free to write something about it, and I'll try to post it on the blog. Email me at cjohnson202@hockeyleaks.com.