Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Apologies

I'm sorry for not doing a blog at all yesterday, I have come down with something and havn't had much energy to do much. I see a doctor tomorrow so hopefully I'll get back to normal soon. I won;t go over last night's games, but I will tell you that Jason Williams was the HockeyLeaks Player Of The Night. Three goals, his first three of the season, win him the award. This kid has been fantastic this far, and one of Detroit's top scorers.

Add Calgary to the list of teams interested in Nolan. Also, Havlat apparently is not available, and will not be traded. Karel Pilar is back in Toronto and could play in December. Don't expect the Leafs to wait that long before making a change on their defense. We could see something this week.

Stats are up for the Powerplay Fantasy League, and I currently lead by five points! Catch me if you can...

Thats all for now, if I feel good tonight I'll do a rundown of all tonights games. Tonight's game of the night? Calgary at LA, as Conroy plays his old team. Conroy has been on fire, scoring 7 points in his last two games.