Sunday, October 23, 2005

Chicago Has A Wild Time!

Ya that was quite corny, but I'm sick, so who can blame me? Chicago doubled up Minnesota today, winning 4-2. Rookies Bourque and Vorobiev led the way for the Blackhawks, while Gaborik had both Minnesota goals. Khabibulin gets the win, Roloson gets the loss.

The other final to discuss is Anaheim over Phoenix 5-3. Mike Leclerc tried to keep Phoenix in this one, has he scored twice, but Anaheim's offense was just too good. Sykora, Selanne, McDonald, Hedstrom and Rob Niedermayer scored for the Ducks. Giguere is still out with a groin injury, but Bryzgalov has 24 saves to lead the Ducks to victory. Cujo was pulled after allowing 3 of 11 shots in the first period. Leneveu replaced him.

Not much else to discuss. Nik Antropov has returned to his home country due to a death in his family. He is currently injured, no time table is known for when he'll be healthy/back from overseas. Thats all for now, email me at cjohnson202@hockeyleaks.com. And for whoever emailed me telling me that I sold their email address, all I can say is I wish, as I've yet to see any money from this site, and most likely never will. To everyone, don't worry, your email address' are safe with me.